If you have questions about the course or booking process, please get in contact with us.
- When you register for the course, you verify that you confirm the booking of the course and pay the course fee at the end of the registration.
- After your registration you will receive an Email with your booking confirmation and an invoice.
- After you have paid the invoice (payment options are below), you will get a receipt and an affirmation for your participation in the course.
- You will be contacted by our team a couple of weeks before the course.
- We will plan an “individual webinar test session” with you, to make sure that you can enter our webinar rooms without a problem, got a good audio and video connection and are ready for the webinar. On the day of the course, you will get a “Link to enter the webinar” via your Email.
- You will receive a package for the course with a set of course materials (checklists, writing board with cognitive aids for instructors, CRM cards etc.) beforehand. We also include some complimentary “greetings” (including goodies e.g. Swiss chocolate).
The course can be paid by credit card, PayPal, wire or bank transfer.
You can choose your preferred payment option during the registration process. You will receive the payment information after you submitted the registration.
If you need another payment option, please contact us.
Before the invoice is paid, we can not guarantee a place in the course.
The price is 2.950 Euro plus German VAT (currently 16% if applicable).
This is approximately 4.850 AUD or 3.300 US-Dollar (please refer to current currency conversion rates).
If your invoice has to include the German VAT, depends on the negotiated process of VAT handling between your country and Germany. If there is an option to deduct the German VAT from the price, we will do so. We can either inform you about this before or after the registration. Please let us know if you have any questions!
This price includes
A fully qualifying instructor course program consisting of:
- Course material, digital templates, checklists and handouts of all slides used.
- Interactive Webinars: 2 × 2 full days (4 days of core course) as well as 2 × half-day “Refreshers”.
- 75 minutes of individual discussion/feedback with faculty.
- 60 minutes of individual feedback to a recorded debriefing.International Instructor Certificate as “CRM Simulation Instructor” issued by InPASS (Marcus Rall) signed by all major core faculty.
- 2-year access to participate in 2 half-day “Refreshers” and update webinars per year with the international faculty and alumni network.
If you realize last-minute that you can not participate in the course, that is no problem as long as you organize another person to take your place instead. The exchange of a person/name, even if on short notice, is free of charge.
Cancellations made up to 6 weeks before a scheduled course via email or phone call will be accepted free of charge. If you cancel between 6 weeks and 1 week before a course, there will be a charge of 15% of the course price. Please note that in case a cancellation is made 1 week or less before a course, we will have to charge you 30% of the course rate.
However, if you can not attend, but a colleague or someone else can fill in for you, please let us know. In this case, there will be no substitution fee.