Instructor and Facilitation Training (InFacT)
Organized by Marcus Rall (InPASS) in cooperation with simulation experts from around the world
We have been running simulation instructor courses for more than 15 years with over 3,500 participants internationally. We are excited to offer our flagship course as an interactive international online program. The course is entirely “live” and highly interactive. Benefits include small group video conferences with no more than 4–6 participants providing plenty of time for individual exercises with constructive feedback and effective debriefing. The course facilitates exchange and networking among participants and faculty, ensuring your integration into the global simulation community.
Highlights of the course:
- Our faculty includes world-renowned simulation experts.
- The interactive instructor education program offers several full-day and half-day courses and other activities which are distributed over several months.
- A comprehensive program that is designed to let you become a state of the art simulation instructor for human factors based simulation team trainings. It also provides opportunities for ongoing networking with faculty and course participants and regular online alumni meetings.
- The online live course offers multiple small group exercises and feedback sessions via parallel video-conferencing.
- Intermittent individual 1:1 coaching and feedback with a faculty member for every participant.
- Online benefits: No traveling, no risk of infection – from the comfort of your home or workplace.
- CME credits: We will provide you with a detailed certificate of your participation and attendance – we applied for several CME credit approvals (like CICM, ANZCA, ACCCN) which are pending.
The course has an excellent track record in German speaking countries, although this course will be offered in English. Participants report to be very satisfied with the extensive gain of knowledge and insights as well as having fun and benefiting from the networking. Before the course, most participants did not expect a webinar to be such an interactive, intensive, effective, personal and fun experience.